Yoga continues to spread its away across the globe as it becomes ever more popular in both the east and the west. With more and more people being introduced to the beneficial aspects of yoga both mentally and physically it’s no surprise that yoga vacations are on the rise with yoga retreats popping up in dream destinations around the world.
Whether you’re here to get inspired of where to travel next for a yoga trip or to learn how to incorporate your yoga practice into your travels, this is the place for you to be.
As a a long-term traveller and yoga teacher I only want to spread the word on how amazing yoga is and how this practice, no matter where it’s practiced is seriously life-changing.
- Best Yoga Destinations Around the Globe
- Best Yoga Retreats in Bali
- Best Yoga Retreats in Ubud
- Best Yoga Retreats in Thailand
- Best Yoga Retreats in the USA
- Best Yoga Retreats in Canada
- Best Yoga Retreats in Mexico
- Best Yoga Retreats in Costa Rica
- Best Yoga Retreats in the UK
- Best Yoga Retreats in Ireland
- Best Yoga Retreats in Italy
- Best Yoga Retreats in Portugal
- Best Yoga Retreats in New Zealand
Yoga Travel Tips
- 8 Best Travel Yoga Mats & Tips on How to Choose the Best One
- 9 Best Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses
- Why Yoga Teacher Training is Life-Changing (Even If You Don’t Want to Be a Teacher)
Yoga Retreat Reviews
For finding and booking yoga retreats I recommend Book Yoga Retreats. They have the largest selection of retreats from around the world.
For volunteering opportunities (as a yoga teacher or for other duties) I recommend Worldpackers. Use the code TAYLORSTRACKS for $20 off when you sign up!
For travel insurance, because all yogis and travellers need insurance, I recommend World Nomads, especially since many yoga retreats include adventure activities in them as well. World Nomads insurance is designed specifically for adventurous and conscious travellers.
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links which I earn a small commission from and are at no additional cost to you.